SCAVA Volunteer Administrator of the Year
SCAVA is pleased to announce we are now accepting nominations for the 2018 Volunteer Administrator of the Year.
Awarded to a Volunteer Administrator who demonstrates exemplary service to their community, SCAVA, and its affiliates; the profession of volunteer administration; and their agency or organization.
Every Volunteer Administrator in South Carolina is a hero and deserving of recognition. For many of our dedicated Volunteer Administrators the simple act of being nominated for such a significant award is an honor in itself. Please take the time today to make that nomination. All nominees will receive a recognition letter on behalf of SCAVA. Awards will be presented by SCAVA and the winner will be recognized at the Mini- Conference on Thursday, October 25, 2018.
To nominate your volunteer, download and complete the nomination form and submit it to [email protected] no later than midnight on October 8, 2018.
- 2017 Brandy Singleton – United Way of Anderson County, Anderson
- 2016 Jaclyn Pinkham – Miracle Hill Ministries, Greenville
- 2015 Sharon Pinckney – SC Department of Juvenile Justice, Columbia
- 2014 Janice Lovinggood – Oconee County Public Library, Walhalla
- 2013 Jennifer Shurley – Clemson University, Clemson
- 2012 Marlene Gantt – SC Department of Juvenile Justice, Columbia
- 2010 Elaine Fleming – Main Street Events, Greenville
- 2009 Sonia Donnelly – Trident United Way 211, Charleston